Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Rhymes

(dont ask me how i started it..just started somehow)

Give me the chance and I'll speak my mind.
With words, sometimes, I aint too kind.
judge, but soon for sure you’d find
...judging too soon had made you blind.

if you don’t know me
then there’s just one thing you owe me.
Respect!!
I’m guessing that aint to hard for you to show me

And if when you pass by
it hurts so much to say hi,
It’s ok. don’t try so hard,
I’ll try not to feel too bad.

If cos I scold you for your wrong or mistake
you look out for the ones I’ll make
then I’ve got two words for you.
Grow up! its long overdue.

And, yeah, try not to take too much pride
whenever next i apologize
cos if suppressing it doesn’t work on my side
We’ll be back to square one before we realize


Wish I were a renowned poet
or at least wrote as well as some guys I’ve met.
I believe, someday, I’ll climb same podium as great speakers whose words I have quoted
Become a great preacher and to the ministry be devoted


This wasn’t meant to be 'tait'
So maybe some stuff don’t sound right.
Was just one of those times
I felt like using rhymes
to express my thought
not caring whether people felt it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name if you are an unregistered user. Thanks