Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Real Deal

I've met a girl who taught me to be sure I'm genuinely interested in her welfare before I ask "how are you?" I have to mean my words and questions.

I also met one who has thought me to make sure I'm not spending time I should use for my undone schoolwork or other crucial duty to be with her (even on the phone or internet)

I've met one who has taught me to think properly...about every compliment I want to give her; my conviction of it and the necessity for it.

Another I met has shown me a girl can be comfortably expressive to (and about) a guy she is close to or likes while retaining her pride and remaining highly respectable

I've met one who has proven to me real beauty is godly. The most attractive thing in her is God

I also met this one... my mind has to be on a pure and godly frequency to entertain thoughts of her. The thoughts must be holy... that's the only frequency that works.

... these are some of the people I have found truly beautiful
Believe me when I say, I know true beauty and it isn't the looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name if you are an unregistered user. Thanks