Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry for being who I wasn't
I'm sorry for being who I was
I'm sorry for doing what I wouldn't
And sorry for doing what I did

I'm very sorry and even more ashamed
For crushing your trust and bringing you pain
I admit the terrible decision I made
I feel the guilt like blood through my vain

An ocean of apology is grossly insufficient
And would any other words I attempt to say
So please accept my deepest regret
If forgiveness is too much to ask today

I'm very sorry I looked so trustworthy all along
Earned your trust then eventually proved you wrong
I'm sorry for the first words I ever spoke to you
I'm sorry for the good, the bad and all I've ever done to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name if you are an unregistered user. Thanks