Monday, December 5, 2022

Merciless!

 Why do you torment me
Ravaging my attention
With the poise of your lips
And with colours, contours and motions
that sink my composure
Look at the blush on your cheeks
And the brilliance of your smile
Whisperings, things only my heart can hear
From millions of miles away
My doom is clear,
Your dimples have made my ruin complete
There is certainly no hope for me now, my dear

Where did you forge your sword
How did you craft your spears
When did you stretch your arm
Tell me, please
Why do you thrust so deep
While we yet speak
Why is your beauty so pure and merciless
When my poor defenseless soul already submits
Now I must desire you, or nothing else
Oh! Look how hopeless I have become

My dear, tell me
Why did you do this
Why have you done this absolutely beautiful thing to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name if you are an unregistered user. Thanks