Sunday, September 27, 2009

You Are

You are the air i breathe
I cant grasp what i feel
But i feel you
Somewhere in between my lungs' walls
I breathe you
Out in my songs
Not long, I long
To be filled again.
And again and again
I can't grasp what i feel but
I need you
Everywhere. Like the air

You are poetry
Too deep for the shallow to swallow
Too big for canal wisdom to narrow
Your existence and essence
Science cant sense.
Yet my soul connects with your presence
And my spirit resonates with your expression;
Word by word
Lord

You are time
Ageless
Never ceasing to rhyme
Like the tick of a second
You reappear too often to deny
You are there, near
Still
Moving
Unstoppably

You are light
so bright
Fools can't see

You are who you are;

Great.
The creator of existence
And the spirit that hovered before it.
Bright morning star
The Son and father,
The One
Immortal infinite One!

That's who you are

You are nothing!
Nothing my words can fully describe
because you are indescribable

That's what you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name if you are an unregistered user. Thanks