Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oversincerity & my day!

There is such a thing as oversincerity. And I feel bad whenever people remind me. By the way, today I learned It may be possible to control how much I let stuff people do or say hurt me simply by not reacting immediately and doing something important enough to get my mind off thinking of/pondering on how i feel. But I'm hoping the hurtful feeling has subsided for good and wouldn't return when I'm less busy or reminded of the event by something else said or done some other time. Usually, I would relieve myself of certain hurt by writing somewhere or saying something related to them (or the event that led to them) but I wanna learn to just let things go by building myself to be able to absorb and kill the hurt or pain without shedding it (or bits of it) off where eyes or ears can access - Maybe only to God. I wish me all the best as I try to keep putting efforts to reshape my life to cope better with reality and please God more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name if you are an unregistered user. Thanks