Monday, December 28, 2009

More

Okay...let me re-establish one fact; that I neither have an awesome voice nor possess admirable guitar skill; but those are not enough to stop me from expressing myself, especially to God.

So, here is a song I made with my guitar (which i hadn't played for ages) which at that moment had just five strings most of which were rusty...yeah, I was that determined not to let this one slip.

Be warned though, the timing is a bit inconsistent for some reason and my backup went slightly off-key a few times too, he he. Ok..enough!!! listen to it if u will.




lyrics:

verse
I've looked to the mountains
I've looked to the seas
I've looked all around me
And there's nothing I see
That compares to the greatness of your love

How can I refuse this grace that you give me
How can I explain this joy that's within my heart
For the world to understand

pre-chorus
So (Lord) fill my cup till it's overflowing
Till it's clear to every eye
And keep this light within me glowing
Till their hearts cannot deny
That this your love is so amazing;
That it heals and satisfies
Lord I'm thirsting;
I'm longing for more of you

chorus
I'm thirsty/longing/desperate for more, for more of You
To show your praise is all I wanna do
Give me more, I need more of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name if you are an unregistered user. Thanks